Tuesday, 23 August 2016

Say like it is dear... (what is love really)

You know what I think about walls that people carry around? They create them slide by slide and pick each side so very well, as if they knew long ago how it was going be build, you know what I think about people with their degrees who try to read you like a book only to fail you and throw away for 3 months if not longer but hey what do I know? People see me walking and stare at me and shout freak! You know what I think about people giving up on something with no passion for their work, its full of cardboard boxes really….boxes build with walls with no personal hope really… you know what I think about love? Love flowing to what so ever, I mean really love is like a tree, it first needs to be plated, then to be water then the roots need to grow and then ….it need to grow… but really what is love, you know what I think about walls that people carry around? There no love in them at all….say like it is….Dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment