Tuesday, 23 August 2016

say like it is dear

You know what I think? I think we live on a flat earth and the world lies to us about it being round, but hey what do I know about the world? Honest what do I know besides some clouds covering my thoughts, the people that walk pass me they stare and shout freak! But hey what do I know….with a little bit of fire in the air I think that we focus our minds on the wrong things, but really, we hardly focus on the truth? And what is the truth? A man hitting a woman and telling her to say nothing and getting away with it? Or what about a friend who lies about you behide your back? Oh boy we live in a world that is full of lies and oh boy do I hate lies….but then again you know what I think? I think we live on a flat earth and the world lies to us about us being round but hey what do I know about the world…then say like it is dear…

No comments:

Post a Comment