Thursday, 15 September 2016

My pain

My pain, I don’t even know how to write about it, I just stare at the mirror and ask myself what happen to me? Who am I, am I pillar of lies based on religion? Or am I pillar of liars of a labels given me at birth? Just who am I really? I look at the people I once call family, I called them green, I called them hope, they gave me something to believe in, something to hold on to, and now I have nothing to hold on to, but their lies of rejections and the pain they have caused me,… I don’t even know how to write about it, its like the wind, from the south to the east, nothing makes sense not even the man who gave me some light only to throw me with darkness, not even my friend who showed me what a sister is like, only to throw me with betrayal, nothing makes sense, and that’s sad…. My pain I don’t even know how to write about it, I just stare at the mirror and watch me fall apart, reaching out for help and there is no one at all, so I walk with something in my hands killing me day by day, like the weapons of lies given to me at birth making no sense, could I just save myself, could I be the hero of me, or maybe just maybe…..there a hero out there ready….to grab my pain that I don’t even know how to write about….

No comments:

Post a Comment