Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Dear Jesus

Dear Jesus, help me understand your plans, because I don’t, understand any of this suffering, as I walk in and out of church with laughter around me I am suffering, as the words being one hits the preachers stand I ask you Jesus help me understand, all of this , like the bees making honey only to be stolen by people who haven’t even worked for it, dear Jesus help me see this different, help me speak in a brave voice, I don’t understand any of this suffering, oh Lord, help me seek the truth and be nice about it as well, dear Jesus help me understand all the questions I have for you even when I close the bible every time someone hurts me, help me get deeper, like the sea which holds so many things, I don’t understand any of this suffering, week by week pass and I sit in church and im dying and everyone around me is alive, help me Lord understand any of this…dear Jesus help me understand your plans because I don’t, understand any of this suffering, as I walk in and out of the green building who keeps rejecting me, I ask myself why Jesus, help me understand all of this suffering Oh Lord, understand the people who want to see me fall, but I don’t even understand why my family want me to fall let alone my new green family oh dear Jesus help me to love them even when I want to punch them and correct their wrongs, help me Jesus understand their ways, help me forgive them Oh Jesus help me reach their heart even when they are blind to mine, help them see that I love them , dear Jesus help me understand any of this….

No comments:

Post a Comment