Tuesday, 8 November 2016

I live in a world where Im not wanted.

I live in a world where im not wanted, filled with different people on different missions and different goals, I live in a world where im not wanted, filled with different people, on a path of truth or full of lies, other way it’s the way of life, filled with open doors and closed doors, I live in a world where im not wanted, filled with many rejections only to throw me with books of lies and religions never following the truth and what is the truth? Is it a green ball bouncing from place to other refusing to help the ground? I live in a world where im not wanted, filled with different roads and dead ends while green weeds grow on the signs of the old ones. Never to be pulled out, I live in a world where im not wanted, force in to a make belief only to fall in to a hole trying dig a new way out but I live in a world where im not wanted…

No comments:

Post a Comment