Wednesday, 16 November 2016

I want to fly

I want to fly in the healing and find answers, answers that will lead to close doors of great pain, I want to fly in the healing and find answers, answers that will lead me to the help I seek, help that will restore everything, I want to fly in the healing and find answers, answers that will lead to visions of grace and love with no turning back the devil stands before me and laughs you just going fail again but I grab the book of life and start flying in to more questions and more healing but even that is not good enough for me, I want to fly in the healing and find answers, answers that will lead me to never running but facing every pain from birth to now, I want to fly in the healing and find answers, answers that will bless a world nations who seeks answers, I want to fly in the healing and never return….

No comments:

Post a Comment