Friday, 11 November 2016

Oh give me Jesus!

I search day and night, with question after question, all alone with no one to answer me, I search day and night, with ways of truth, all alone with no one to help me, I search day and night, as the stars are so bright I find some hope, hope in the cross, of healing and truth,

Oh give me Jesus,
Let me touch him
Let him heal me,
And all I want to do is dance in his never ending love,
I search day and night, with question after question all alone with no one to answer me, I search day and night with ways of truth, all alone, with no one to help me, I search day and night and he lifts me up and I rediscover his love all over again,
Oh give me Jesus,
Let me touch him
Let him heal me

And all I want to do is dance in his never ending love!

No comments:

Post a Comment