Monday, 14 November 2016

She looked me in the eyes

She looked me in the eyes and asked me what my story is, only 18 months latter to reject me but really what was her message of grace only to throw me down the drain? Only to walk away from me when she couldn’t handle me, she drives the blue car, the car of hope only to drive me over with rejection filling me with my own knifes of pain, she looked me in the eyes and asked me what my story is, only 18 months latter to reject me but really what was her message of grace only to throw me in a Conner of walls, blocking me from even reaching out, she shuts me down with doors of blindness, unable to breath , she drives off with the blue car, the car of grace only to never return, leaving me for the dead, she looked me in the eyes and asked me what my story is, only 18months latter to reject me but really what was her message of jesus towards me did I really do this to jesus only leaving him dead on the cross and yet he forgave me? She looked me in the eyes and asked me what my story only to change my life forever without even knowing it….

No comments:

Post a Comment