Wednesday, 30 November 2016

You walked in to my life

You walked in to my life and in to it you showed me jesus but then you walked out and showed me the devil only to throw me with rocks building walls, like the notes I write over and over, ill grab a guitar and break it and sing you a song and tell you how much you have broken like the trees bashing along the old house of little towns oh how I could just sit you down and speak like an apple would to a lemon but really im left with so much hurt which is caused by my doing, you walked in to my life and into it you showed me jesus but then you walked out and showed me the devil only to throw me with rocks of building walls, like the paper I tore you tore me in half, only bashed me in to scars of war, like a war zone hitting me with lines of green balls, oh how I could grab your holy book and hit you in the face with the words of truth but really but who owns my heart is it jesus? Because clearly all I see is you in visions over and over and all I see is waves of you letting me go so I could die BUT I walked into your life and chose to fight even when you chose to walk away..

No comments:

Post a Comment