Monday, 3 April 2017

I praise you when I can not see

The Lord is great, his mighty hand created me and build me up, The Lord is great, His mighty hand created me and tore me down, all praise to him! The one who gives and takes away!
His love is never ending, his wonders makes me disappear in the words of the book of life oh how I praise you when I can not see! You took away both my family, You whip me up and box me up with nothing but dirt and ship me along the sea and bam it made land! Oh how I praise you when I can not see! You took away all my families leaving me so isolated and freezing, You took a heater and blew me with your mighty fire! The Lord is great, his mighty hand created me and let me become bait for the blue car and bam it hit me over and over, all praise to him! The one who gives and takes away!

His love is never ending, his wonders make me drift off in to the house of prayer, oh how I praise you when I can not see! You took 3 cars and bashed me leaving me for dead, all praise to him! The one who gives and takes away! Oh how you Lord let the pain get inside of me leaving me with scars, oh how you allow all of this, you allow the green building to break me in to cricket bats and  that broke in to no use but oh you Lord you are the one who builds me up! You took my brokenness and lead me to the prayer room and there I am with nothing but pain and rejection, your hand reaches me and there I take it, both of them! All praise to you Lord for you the one who gives and takes away! I praise you even when I can not see! all praise to the mighty Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment