Monday, 1 May 2017

The therapist who drives a red car

I know a therapist who drives a red car, who is loving, kind and funny but what I love the most is her heart and her eyes, the very eyes that saw life in me, the eyes that saw something good in me, the eyes that saw something I didn’t, and when I fell in to suicide she  took my hand and stood by my side. she made me laugh and then she made me cry with much pain and she had to walk away and follow some evil man rules which ended our friendship and now I stare at red cars and im ready to smash them too. Oh God what happen to all the love of these dam Christian people? I sure in hell don’t want to be a Christian oh no I will never be like their ass cows! I know a therapist who build me for war and war im ready for so let the minion fight with nothing but love.

No comments:

Post a Comment