Friday, 16 June 2017

Jump

I want to jump and bleed to death, I want to jump and find my place in heaven, I want to jump and escape form the world of rejection and bullying, I want to jump and meet with Jesus and hold him tight, I want him to wipe my tears away and dance with me all the way to heaven and when I'm there I want him to spin me around and around and change me in to something so perfect, I want to jump in to his lap and start singing to him and praising him, I want to jump off his lap and run across heaven and shout for joy, I want to jump and dance in a puddle of joy and never leave it, I want to jump and never see any of this pain, I want to jump and spring forward with words of thankfulness, I want to jump and turn to Jesus and never look back because jumping would change everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment