Sunday, 16 July 2017

Be inspired

I want people to see these blogs and be inspired, I want people to have hope and to know even when bad things happen there is a way to push though. I have had many hardships and many set backs and I can simply say hey I'm going give up because people around me have given up or I can say let's try this again.
I know what's it like to be different and to be label and told so many things but I want the world to know even when things are said about you, you have the power to choose to say yes I take those words or no I refuse to !
I started these blogs just to have a way of coping yet these blogs have grown and people have been inspired, even When some do not make sense I still decide to post them because I know that it will touch people in some way.
This post is for all the people who have ready blogs and keep a look out on them, I want to thank you for your support and I want to encourage you to always be strong and to have faith, without faith we are nothing. I want to tell you that you are loved and that if I can do it so can you. There is many things I have not shared but I can tell you if some people went though what I have they would not be here today . I believe I am here because God wants Me to be the voice to the voice less. He wants me to show the world that no matter how much darkness there is you can have light and you can live.
May you always be inspired and may the Lord Jesus Christ always be the reason why you are inspired. May he use me to inspire you.
Always remember Jesus loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment