Saturday, 22 July 2017

Chester Bennington

When I woke up to the news that Chester died I was sad but when I read he ended his life my heart was so sore it is still sore! I was so shocked I hope it wasn't true !
Linkin park music help me a lot and it still does. Chester was my icon and to hear he died by suicide it is so heart breaking ! What makes me more angry is that there was signs that was missed, signs that could of saved his life and now only people are saying what could have we done ? Its so sad that the world will talk about suicide for a couple of days but then forget it intill it happens to someone famous again. Well I am here  to tell you we need to talk about suicide every day, every week and every month and every year. Suicide is taking lives and we need to stop it !

One of my all time songs of linkin park is "numb"


I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
Don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes

(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

One of my favorite parts of the song is the above.

I am truly sadden we have to say good bye to someone who died of suicide, I am so heart broken. Chester help so many people yet he himself was not help and that what's sad ! May he rest in peace!!!!

What are you doing to save a life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment