Monday, 31 July 2017

Dear who ever reading this.....

Dear who ever reading this....help me run from the pain.. .cover me with layers of sticks so I don't be discovered, dear who reading this...help me face the blue car before I die.... Help me love her so I can let go....dear who ever reading this.....help me be normal just like everyone else, help me reach the life they have... Dear who ever reading this.... Block all the green people before they get under my skin and kill me again, lift the bin they carry and throw me out into living waters of hope...dear who ever reading this... Don't blink...because if you do...I just might not be around.... Dear who ever reading this.... Save me please.... From my old patten self... Lift me up and place me in a car of hope and help me drive forward away from all the cars who trying kill me....dear who ever reading this....throw the guitar the blue car plays and smash it so it doesn't hurt me again, let the strings tie me together and live again, let there be hope in the brokenness , let the impossible happen...dear to who ever reading this...find the hope and send me there but I beg you send me away from the blue car so I can and drive and live ever happy after...dear who ever reading this....wipe me with jelly beans and shift me away with chocolate bars but before you do that, don't let me be eaten...but let me melt so my pain can end....dear who ever reading this...

No comments:

Post a Comment