Thursday, 13 July 2017

I have nothing to say (peom )

I have nothing to say to you the one who gave up on me... I have nothing to say to you the one who place me in a box and sent me to the un worthy department... I have nothing to say to you the one who sings in the band but can't even stare me in the face...and even when you punched me with your levels of high standards and forgot me for a year I still love you....stupid I am is written on my arms with blades that left blood stains and there you stand hiding away from me with you views of God all over the place and your hands up all over the sky but you can't even touch me with kindness or even with the love God has place in you...oh No I have nothing to say to you the one name who breaks me down when ever I hear it. Oh how she a an angel there for anyone but me.... I have nothing to you the one who drives a blue car and killed me while doing so... I have nothing to say because I'm a nothing in your eyes and forever more I'll always be but while you avoiding me...placing me in a box....hiding away from me....remember .....I have nothing to say to the one who I'm related to yet none of that will ever matter will it......

No comments:

Post a Comment