Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Rewind everything

Rewind everything , wipe away all the pain, rewind the past and fit it with a radio of air waves holding me together, rewind everything, wipe away all the scars left on my arms, throw them in the deep waters of apple juice, filled with leoms, rewind everything , take me to the day where I never saw the blue car , fit it into a ship and ship it away with all the green people , rewind everything, take me back to the peaceful moments , no pain, no tears,  oh no.... Rewind everything because no peace ever was, pain was always with gun shots hitting my head with blunt words only to slowly kill me...rewind everything ....find something ...besides the blue car place me there and re forward everything, change the outcome the pain oh please ....rewind everything  change it oh please change it..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment