Saturday, 15 July 2017

The cover up

"If the church was full of people who loved no matter what and never gave up on people, there would be less suicide among the church ".quote by c smale

Recently I had to face some challenges around the word "suicide". Someone at a church died and a few people assume its suicide when I try to talk about this topic I was left with a huge knock on my head.

The Christian world sees this as murder yet the Bible talks about suicide in many ways.
I do not believe suicide is murder in fact its a result of something greater.

Even when people are talking about the fact this person could have died of suicide the church has done little too find out if it is and if it is they should  face it instead of coving it up and hey I mean this in no way of bad mouthing my church, I love them but I am pretty fed up with ***anyone*** who talks crap about suicide when they know**nothing** about it.

I remember when my old therapist sat me down and told me suicide is attention seeking even when she said sorry afterwards it meant nothing to me because from that moment what ever I shared with her I knew she didn't care and what she believed over wrote the real meaning of what I really felt. I mean who am I and who is she ? She a therapist and knows better? Spent years studying ? Has a degree and knows everything ? When I'm just someone who has try to end my life from the age of 9 and have spent years doing research on why I have done so and why people end their life I mean who am I really ? Just someone who keeps trying to end her life .... And that what gets me mad is that people can say but its so wrong when most people who end their life has a *mental illness * but hey mental illness is just seen as an evil thing its not an illness but a evil spirit...

A while ago I did a course at church and one of the session was on depression and suicide and how the real world is just acting like a victim. Oh feel sorry for me. Please ! Please just notice me.... Well that's bull shit ! Sorry I am also sick of people saying things like that ! You have no idea what's going on in one mind really.... I mean you don't wake up one day and say oh I'm depress I'm going end my life. Bull its a battle and a illness just like Cancer. Get a life to everyone who thinks suicide is just an act or murder. I am here to tell you other wise. There is someone right in front of you who needs help but its people like you who are the reason why they dead ! If you haven't already a must see TV series is 13 reasons and its really covers this subject.

Let's take a look at the bible and what it says about suicide

Funny enough the bible talks a lot about mental illness and suicide but hey this seems to past some people eyes....shame...let's pray for them....

Anyways back to the sharing.
I want to forces on this story today and I'll share more In other post.

( When Judas, who had betrayed him, saw that Jesus was condemned, he was seized with remorse and returned the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and the elders. “I have sinned,” he said, “for I have betrayed innocent blood.” “What is that to us?” they replied. “That’s your responsibility.”  So Judas threw the money into the temple and left. Then he went away and hanged himself.
Mathew 27.3-5 )

Everyone hates Judas because he betrayed Jesus yet Jesus loved him. Jesus knew he was going betray him yet he chose him. I mean if I knew someone was going betray me I sure in hell will get away from that person !
Judas felt trap and he felt so guilty that he betrayed blood when he try to fix what he did he saw no other way and went to hang him self and that was the final for him. Feeling trap can be a very major sign of suicide. Often not notice but this can be an end result. The fact of doing something so bad then seeing no way of getting out of it can lead to suicide. Let's face it what Judas did was unforgivable but I bet you if he did not hang himself jesus still would of come back and showed grace towards him. The very fact that he chose him shows this. The very fact the Judas knew he sin shows he knew he was wrong but still he hang himself.

Suicide is an end result but it can be stop but if its medical reasons then that's a different subject for another post.

What are you doing to know more of suicide and how can you save a life ?

No comments:

Post a Comment