Tuesday, 29 August 2017

The hero that doesn't let you down .

Have you ever really thought of someone just being your hero? Like someone who just sees you for you and will save you from all your downs ? Someone you look up to, perhaps someone who inspires you. 
I have, My hole life people just walk over me and gave up and one day I came along my mentor who I love so much ". 
She inspire me to keep fighting cause she showed me so much grace , however she too left me for a few months , during those months we kept in contact yet my life was spinning out of control, when she came back I thought she would help me turn it around, I was so dead wrong not only did she refuse to help me, she ended up hurting me in a way I thought I wouldn't cope with, Yet she taught me such a value lesson about life, that is to fight for what you want and believe in. 

I recently found out she invited one of my old co workers to her wedding yet not me " after I heard this I was about to send her a very long angry email cause that's what I do best :) 
But then God was like why ? Why are you wasting your words ? Tell me how you feel , I am your hero. " 

I fell and had a crying party because he was so right. We cling on to people who only hurt us and reject us , we make them our hero's yet they are only humans and they not perfect and they going let us down. Always but God he will never let us down. He will never leave us or hurt us. He loves us so much. 

As I try to reach out to my mentor I realize she cares but not the way I would like her to and that's not her fault. I realize that with anyone I want them to be this perfect Angel but they not and that's okay. 

When my mentor hurt me I didn't feel angry or sad I in fact was like Lord I got you and only you. Her hurt didn't matter because it couldn't get deep down inside me. I mean her actions did hurt  me but I realize you other want me in your life or you don't. You make the choice but for me there so many people in this world who would want me in their life and I should find them better yet I should not make them my hero but I should cling on to Jesus cause he's the hero that will never let me down!

I mean he took all punishment and place it on himself and I will never get that infact i dont think i will ever understand his love for me. His love is great and its all we need more then anything ! We need a super hero and Jesus is that hero ! As you reading this in your life what area do you need a super hero for ? Maybe its just the down part , maybe its the "needs" part , I am here to tell you that you need him in all your parts, the sad and the happy. He will never never let you down as I have said over and over ! Is Jesus your super hero ?

No comments:

Post a Comment