Tuesday, 19 September 2017

Just one more time

just one more time I want to awake from this night mare of change,change I can not change, change I am unable to run from, like the waves of the sea ready to hit the shore with a mighty power so is the power of healing but the question remains...am I ready better yet am I ready  to just fly In to the hearts that wait along me or around the conner, am I ready to love or even open my eyes just abit, like owls standing tall on broken branch's of trees that never die so is this road of recovery" just one more time I want to awake from this night mare of change, change written all over the roads I walk, change the remote there a new story about to hit me in fear I run to my room and lock my door and close my eyes in wonder... just one more time perhaps I could awake from this.....change of words that's about to hit me even the storms of hails can't change the story about to hit my life...just one more time let me close my eyes in fear yet hope of a new chapter...

No comments:

Post a Comment