Friday, 8 September 2017

Light

We in to part 2 and now we take a look at (light) the new mirror God has given me, hope, the will to fight on not just for people but for myself, as we see in the post before that in the photos i have uploaded i was by myself and that part of my dark side, I back away from people and crawl in to an ice block and bam i suffer by myself, however God is a god of relationships and he wants us to build it with each other, he wants us to love everyone just as we love ourselves yet the devil will do anything to keep us from doing this.

I struggle to hold relationships infact im much better at making them but keeping them is a huge issue and I really felt stuck in this area however God has given me hope and has set me in a wonderful church that is all about relationship and family and boy has this been hard for me but this is part of the new mirror God has given me. 
when I think of my church I smile,



I love the people and those who have hurt me I try to love more,that hurts so much, but loving them has just bless me in so many ways and im truly grateful at the fact that God has allow them to break me because now I know real blessing. 
what is light? well my light world is this, where im able to have healthy relationships and to have joy and to dance in my own happiness !to be me without explaining who i am and just living, my new mirror begins at taking a new step in to a new change of mind thinking and taking a look at the bigger picture, its hard to look in a different way but it truly changes everything.

my post of darkness was short because I want to keep it like that, i dont want to give praise to darkness anymore but only Jesus, i want to jump for him and talk about him. I have allow bad things and set backs to ruin my life I no longer want to give in to that.

I have watched myself give up and now I want to fight for my new mirror. my new mirror is only life ful things seeing my self forces on helping people and seeing them out of there own darkness  can I do this? hell no but can Jesus ? heaven yes!

In this world we going have many set backs but we must be strong in the Lord jesus and trust him all the way!  we must not suffer alone, we must suffer together because the devil wants us to suffer alone but we are meant to face set backs with each other, We need people we need each other.

To end off....

What in your life is light? Is there any at all or have you allow the devil to blow it out? perhaps you in a dark hole with nobody around...The devil has you where he wants you the most, what are you going do to get out and find your light? 

I  say this... start a small fire and people will find you. what does this fire look like? you decided! 




No comments:

Post a Comment