Friday, 15 September 2017

Prayers

Some of you struggle to pray but praying is simply talking to Jesus in your own special way, my up coming blogs are to those who struggle in this area and I hope they help you with Jesus to become closer to him. I myself struggle in this area however when our church open a prayer room I learnt that I could just be me before the Lord and speak from the heart because after all that's all he ever wants.

Dear Jesus I know that right now I'm angry so instead of lashing out in raves of storm I'm going praise you and thank you for everything you do for me. I may not understand everything right now but I understand you died on the cross for me and you suffered for me because you love me so much, because I'm so important because I matter, because I rock your world and I'm awesome, Jesus you love me and I love you too, if I close my eyes I see myself dancing in your arms and there nothing but you and I and peace of all so Jesus I'm going end off thank you for hearing me, for loving me, for being there even when I feel other wise, thank you our r.ship is not based on how I feel but on what I believe and Jesus I believe in you, You Lord are my father and I give you all the praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment