Thursday, 26 October 2017

The flow can't keep me down

As I was walking up stairs with joy and thinking of God great wonders I came across to the top where 2 ladies were standing, the one grab me and the one hit me , at that point all my thoughts of God turn to angry thoughts, what took place remains a shock in me, after what happen I sat down and started to pray but some how nothing came out to God, it was as if I was swinging words to him but I couldn't hear them or speak them. 

Some how I found myself in a job where not only I'm unhappy but I get bully alot and some what I'm not protected, I ask God why he hasn't kept his promise where I will return to where I use to be and help people because I know I'm called for that and all I hear is a soft inner voice that "whispers wait on me "

In this time I should prepare my grave yard because if suicide isn't going kill me the people who bully me are so what the heck is God waiting for ? 

Oh just wait on the sky while the sun comes up and watch it bright the earth and people running with joy while I'm waiting in a box full of bullies,  I guess the best thing I could do is wait on him, I mean most people waited longer then 15years in the bible for their promise, and here I am waiting !

I'm greatful for my job, it pays my bills and covers my rent but I can't help but pray to spend all those hours helping people instead, I feel like I'm losing something as if I'm missing a huge part of my life, somewhere it stands there waiting for me in hidden waves of many strive battles and thats what its all about , the battles that will always remain, that will forever be there but it doesn't mean God isn't there , it doesn't mean Jesus doesn't love me because he does. 
So here I was sitting in prayer and as I over come the shock of what happen one thing remain and only one thing, "THE LORD JESUS IS WITH ME "
I guess I had that number one question we all ask if Jesus is with me and if he loves me why on earth would he allow this ? I guess that would be a huge blog that would most likely turn to nothing less but to turn this one in to something ness,

"Perhaps the wind isn't the wind perhaps its a heavy flow trying knock you down but the only thing about that is that the heavy flow will never be able to keep you down 👇".

No comments:

Post a Comment